Silver's NEOMAX Coilover for Infinity G35 (V35) True Rear Coilovers 2002-2007
Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover Kit for Infinity G35 (V35) True Coilover 2002-2007
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
NOTE: Remote Rear Dampening Adjusters Included at no extra charge. This will allow you to adjust rear dampening from the trunk, a very handy feature.Default Spring Rates: Front 12K, Rear 8K - Excellent all-around street use with some track duty. Custom spring rates available for Drag, Drift & Auto-X. NO ADDITIONAL COSTS for custom builds with 2-3 week delivery times for any build. Most kits are received in 1-2 weeks on average, you will be kept informed as to build/shipping progress.
Silver's Suspension Frequently Asked Corvette Questions:
Q: I do a little bit of track work and mostly street, what rates should I go with?
A: We suggest the standard 12k Front, 8k Rear setup for most builds.
Q: What happens if there is a warranty issue, does the coilover get repaired.
A: In most cases, Silver's would just replace the part. It's faster and more cost effective to take care of the customer with a new part vs. going through the ship, inspect, repair process.
Q: What if it's after warranty and I need to replace a shock?
A: You can purchase replacement shock bodies individually.
Q: Why have I never heard of Silver's Suspension before?
A: Silver's has been operating since 1999 and is only in their 1st year (as of 2018) in the United States. For more back-story on Silver's be sure to check out the video's below.
Q: Is Silver's TUV Certified for Germany?
Q: Is everything designed and made in-house?
A: Yes, all Silver's, they do not rely on other part suppliers.