Fortune Auto Corvette C5 & C6 Coilovers
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system with many features at a mid-level price. All systems are completely hand-built.
At Fortune Auto, they approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Note: Stock Images are used and not the actual kit.
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 4 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
Limited spring rate options listed, if you have other custom spring rate preferences, please contact us for more information via email.