A&A Corvette Stage 1 Fuel System (Zero Vacuum Activation)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A&A Corvette C5 Stage 1 Single Pump Fuel System (In Addition to In-Tank or OEM Pump)
A&A Stage 1 Single Pump System Details:
- The system comes with preassembled stainless PTFE lines, a preassembled wire harness, an adjustable Hobbs switch, return regulator with polished mounting bracket, high capacity Bosch pump, pump mounting bracket, fuel line disconnect tool, drain hose to pump fuel from tank, filter and all necessary fittings. (For gasoline only. We recommend our Dual Pump system for use with E85.)
- Their feed line snaps onto your factory fuel rail and factory fuel feed line with Russell quick connect fittings just like the OE lines. There is absolutely no fabrication of lines and fittings needed.
- Both the fuel pressure and the boost level at which the pumps turn on are fully adjustable. They heat shrink all our connections, use Weather Pack style connectors and genuine Hobbs pressure switches for reliability.
- This system is rated for 800 HP at 60 PSI. For horsepower levels above this, we can simply add a Boost A Pump. The beauty of this system is that only the factory pump runs under most driving conditions. Running a secondary pump or dual in tank pumps full time only serves to heat up the fuel and cause its own set of problems. Those setups are also terribly annoying. Listening to a noisy fuel pump singing all the time will drive you nuts!
- The system is seamless and quiet. You’ll never hear the pump as it only comes on under boost, when it’s needed.
NOTE: This system is designed to activate under ZERO VACUUM LOAD. Perfect for a nitrous setup or non-boosted cars that are thirsty at the injector rails.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.” WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Do not eat car parts...