A&A Corvette C5 and C6 Dual Pump Fuel System
They designed their secondary fuel system for both early and late models with ease of installation in mind. A&A systems do not require dropping the tanks and complete drivetrain and will supply enough fuel for your 600 to over 1000 RWHP project. This can save 10 hours or more in labor costs alone.
The dual pump system has both pumps built into a single housing making a single line in and out possible. The pumps can be Staged to actuate at different boost levels.
- The system comes with preassembled stainless PTFE lines, two preassembled wire harnesses, two adjustable Hobbs switches, return regulator with polished mounting bracket, high capacity dual pumps, custom made pump mounting brackets, fuel line disconnect tool, drain hose to pump fuel from tank, filter and all necessary fittings. The system is E85 compatible.
- The lines are assembled using a 10,000# hydraulic press with heavy duty Stainless Steel crimp sleeves. Each hose is pressure checked at our facility before shipment.
- The pressure line snaps onto your factory fuel rail and factory fuel feed line with Russell quick connect fittings just like the OE lines. There is absolutely no fabrication of lines and fittings needed.
- Both the fuel pressure and the boost level at which the pumps turn on are fully adjustable.* We heat shrink all our connections, use Weather Pack style connectors and genuine Hobbs pressure switches for reliability.
- Pump flows 530 LPH or 140 GPH at 60 PSI fuel pressure.
- This system is rated at 1200 HP at 60 PSI. For horsepower levels above this, we can simply add a Boost A Pump, or even 2 Boost A Pumps for extremely high horsepower applications.
- The beauty of this system is that only the factory pump runs under most driving conditions. Running a secondary pump or dual in tank pumps full time only serves to heat up the fuel and cause its own set of problems. Those setups are also terribly annoying. Listening to a noisy fuel pump singing all the time will drive you nuts!
- Their system is seamless and quiet. You’ll never hear the pump as it only comes on under boost, when it’s needed.
We get this question all the time... How much power will this system support, here are your answers:
Gas + Boost 1100 WHP
E85 + Boost 900WHP
Adding a BAP will add about 40whp each so you could increase fuel support by 80whp if you run 2 together.
If you have one fuel line coming out of the driver side fuel rail cover, you want the 1997 to 1998 setup.
If your car is 1999 to 2002 you should have two fuel lines coming out of the driver side fuel rail cover.
If your car is a 2003 check the Vin number and order accordingly. They changed things within this model year.